Friday 13 July 2012

First timer!

So ... my very first blog!

After first stumbling across Millies blog just over a year ago I have became addicted to sourcing out the best blogs and adding them to my daily reads.

Since then I have yearned to create my own blog but as a full time worker and a part time university student I just never felt I had the time.

Now I have a little more time on my hands as I have finished university for the summer, I've decided to take the plunge and give the blogging world a whirl.

I intend for my blog to be mainly fashion based with touches of my lifestlye in general and anything that I find remotley interesting.

As my job is office based it involves me wearing 'formal' attire. Therefore, as much as I would love to, my blog won't contain many OOTD posts, as I don't want to bore you all with my tedious day to day outfits. I'll keep these posts for nights out and weekends etc, basically anytime Im not in work.... which at the minute feels like 24/7.

I promise I will try to post as often as I can and hopefully keeping it as interesting as possible for you all.

Until the next time...

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment