Monday 16 July 2012

She wore an itsby bitsy teeney weeney...

I have been cursed (or some might say blessed) in the chest area.

With a size 6-8 dress size & a 32DD chest lingerie and bikini shopping has always been a bit of a nightmare for me.

Thankfully, these days the great British high street is a lot more sensitive and more often than not allows us to mix and match our bikini tops and bottoms.

I don't have a holiday booked yet but as I have two weeks off from work in September and with trying to find the perfect house being harder than I thought, a much needed sunshine holiday is looking more and more appealing.

Imagine my delight when I discovered ASOS now do a 'fuller bust' bikini range. There is an array of different styles and prints to choose from, and the tops come in bra sizes which is a godsend.

I got this first bikini from ASOS as it went in the sale, it cost me a mere £11 for both the top and the bottoms. The bandeau style bikini suits my figure more than a triangle style bikini does. It seems to minimise my chest size and saves my modesty a bit more.

I really like the lace style print of this bikini and the rope effect ring detail on the top and bottoms adds a nautical theme. The top has a plastic clasp fastening, which feels a lot more safe than a string tie. It also comes with a detachable halterneck strap which will save you any annoying tan lines.





I have got my eye on a few more of the fuller bust bikinis from ASOS but I am hoping they'll be going in the sale soon, although quite cheap individually, when buying a few bikinis in one haul they can come in quite expensive.

ASOS have a range of bikinis for both bigger and smaller busts here

I saw this bikini on the George at ASDA website and I just had to have it. It was from the graduate fashion week range. When it came I was even more impressed than I had initially been. It has moulded padded cups which is ideal for my bigger bust, giving shape, control and a firm hold.



The colours and the print of the bikini is stunning. It is stylish and not frumpy (a problem I often find with larger bust swimwear)

At £8 for the top and £4 for the bottoms, I only wish the same bikini was available in differnt colours/prints. It certainly looks and feels more expensive than it is.

I love the tie side detail to the bottoms, I often find with larger bust size bikinis the bottoms that come with them often have thick sides or are more like a boxer short style, which is so frustrating.

George have came up trumps wth this bikini and I honestly think it is the best bikini I have ever bought. The range also boasts a swimming costume and a kaftan in the same print.

You can buy this bikini and some other beauties online at George here

No comments:

Post a Comment